Sunday 17 March 2013

Diary Entry - Day 31

Sorry for the lack of posts- I've been busy this week preparing to look after the AfriCat office, as Chris left on Friday.

However, I've also managed to get out into the reserve a few times with Louis, and have had a go at refreshing my tracking skills. On Friday, I failed completely to pick up a signal from Dizzy, then we found her lying by the road a few minutes after I last tried. My excuse is that she was lying on her radio collar. I had more luck the next day, when I did manage to get a signal, and correctly discerned in which direction we would find her, but couldn't pinpoint her exactly. We found her running down the road towards the car, so my excuse that time was that she was moving too much...

Here are some pictures from the last week:

Big Stick Insect

Dizzy

My view yesterday afternoon

Dizzy Having a Drink

Penta

No comments:

Post a Comment