Wednesday 6 March 2013

Diary Entry - Day 20

I went riding again today- I think I still have a long way to go! I was following the middle Hanssen child, Jayd, who is eight, around during her jumping practise. I didn't jump, but walked, trotted and cantered around the outside and went over a few low poles. That is, when Marcus wanted to trot straight. I'll work on it.

Yesterday I spent a couple of hours working on a bench outside the AfriCat office in the sun; Chris and Tristan, both the keyholders, were elsewhere, so I was locked out. However it was really quite pleasant.

Chris, my immediate boss, is going on leave on the 15th, after wich I will have to take care of most of AfriCat myself, so over the next few days I'm being trained up.

It's rained a few times here today- which means the roads, especially the small ones, are covered in frogs. Luckily I'm adjusting to the new quad, so avoiding them isn't too  much of a challenge, but it has meant that I've been spattered in a few puddles.

No comments:

Post a Comment