Sunday 5 May 2013

Diary Entry - Day 80

I realise I have been extremely quiet on the blogging front recently.

There is good reason for this- for over the last week, I have been assisting with sorting out an audit, and have spent all my time in an office, some days working nearly fourteen hours. If by chance you are a lucky person who does not know what an audit is, for your own sake try and keep it that way. I now know more than I ever wished to know.

However after a lot of perseverance, team work and an horrifically unhealthy diet of peanut butter and syrup sandwiches (OK, at times it was just syrup), pancakes and beer, it is over.

I went out on trail this morning, which was a welcome treat, and saw Coco, Bones and Spud, looking very well fed and relaxed.

(My camera has run out of battery, and until I manage to find a charger I can't take any new pictures.)

In ten days, I am flying to South Africa, where I will be work-shadowing the vets at Pretoria Zoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment